SHARING AWARD - FAQs
1. What is the Sharing Award?
More on The Sharing Award can be found here (click to navigate to learn more section).
2. Why should I apply?
You should apply if:
– You or your organization consider your work to benefit refugees and can articulate how, and
– You are passionate about the work that you are doing.
3. How can I apply?
You can only apply online: (hhsproject.org/sharingaward)
4. Can I save my application and complete it later?
No, this application must be completed in one sit-in.
5. What is the selection process?
The detailed selection process is outlined in the application guidelines.
6. Is the Sharing Award open to organizations from all countries?
Yes. The award is open to all applicants around the world.
7. Can the Sharing Award first place prize money be used for anything?
Yes, as long as it is to support your work.
8. Can I submit my application in a language other than English?
No. Applications are only accepted in English. We encourage you to plan ahead of time. You can get assistance from an English-speaking friend, colleague or organization that may review your application.
9. When is the due date to apply?
Applications closed on 15 July 2020, 11:59 p.m. EST (New York).
10. Shall I expect an acknowledgement of my application?
Yes. Online applicants will receive an automated message. If you do not receive it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. I missed the deadline, can I still apply?
As a principle of fairness to other applicants, late submissions will not be considered.
11. How is the monetary grant given to my organization?
12. What happens if me or my organization is selected as an awardee?
You will be contacted by The Sharing Award and directed on how to claim your award and connected to the organizations that are sponsoring the corresponding award(s).
13. Will I be notified of my status?
14. What is expected from me if I am selected as an awardee?
The Sharing Award is committed to your success and expects that you will become a member of our community and remain connected throughout your entrepreneurial and social enterprise journey.